I think this card would make a great make and take for a workshop party. What do you think? Would you like to make this card with your friends and family? Let me tell you why now is a good time to organise that workshop party in Australia between 1 June 2008 – 15 July 2008 …
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
If I asked you … what do you earn if you host a workshop party that earns $700 of sales, what do you think you would get for FREE? Do you know?
If you are unsure, then let me tell you 🙂 Normally, if you host a workshop party with me the FREE list would look like this:
- A Hostess stamp set (you choose between either a Level 1 OR a Level 2 hostess stamp set);
- $80 worth of FREE product from the Idea Book & Catalogue;
- A FREE Idea Book and Catalogue (worth $12.95);
- A FREE Stampin’ Up! Ink pad – your choice of colour (worth $9.95);
- the opportunity to make and take a project home with you (and for all your guests) like the Happy New Baby card above; and
- the opportunity to learn new techniques and have fun!
But his month there is EXTRA! EXTRA! to be earned!! If you host a workshop with $700 worth of sales between 1 June 2008 – 15 July 2008, then you earn an EXTRA $50 in hostess rewards! When you add the $50 to the list above … that’s heaps of FREE product from the catalogue. Contact me to book a date today!
BUT WAIT … THERE IS MORE!
Join me with Stampin’ Up! during the entire month of June in breaking free from the ‘e’!
Stampin’ Up! has designated 25 June 2008 as eScape day–a day to put away your cell phones and laptops and focus on reconnecting with your “wireless network.” As part of the eSacpe, Stampin’ Up! is calling for a day of card making and letter writing as a way of honouring personal relationships.
Throughout all of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering a terrific eScape Bundle with products at 25 percent off, to help create your own cards! This is the bundle …
eScape Bundle (item 113705):
|Love Notes assortment
|Circle of Friendship stamp set
|1-1/4″ Circle punch
|eScape Bundle price
So, let’s reconnect … book the evening of Wednesday 25 June into your diary to come to Parklea for cardmaking. More details to follow 🙂