Card Making Fundraiser
Every day, we have the opportunity to influence a child’s life in some way. This card making fundraiser is to raise awareness and funds for orphaned children of Uganda.
Watoto Child Care Ministries RESCUES orphaned and vulnerable children and RAISES them to be leaders in a broken and war-weary nation which will REBUILD a nation. You too can help in this special mission to raise funds for a house to be built – a home for a “house mother” and eight children.
What are we Doing?
- We will be making 8 different pre-designed cards using a variety of rubber stamp sets, colour and accessories on the day. You will receive everything you need to make the cards.
- You will learn new techniques and tips.
- There will be demo boards with a variety of projects for your viewing. So bring your camera!
- Purchase raffle tickets to be in for a chance at winning over $2,000 donated in products, plus lots of other great fun! Look at the great Stampin’ Up! product that you need come along and win …
and then there are all these other goodies you need to win too …
Come along for a great morning and bring a friend, or two, or three, or four!! LOL 🙂
When: Saturday, 19 September 2009
Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Where: Blue Mountains City Church, Multi-Purpose Centre (next to Fire Station), 172 Rusden Road, MOUNT RIVERVIEW NSW 2773
Cost: $20 per person (to make eight cards)
Other: All card materials, tea, coffee and light morning tea provided. Stampin’ Up! products used on all cards.
Registration is required as places are strictly limited. Registrations close 14 September 2009.
Please contact Rachel Capps on 0413 487 331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is essential! Register online here or contact Rachel
Learn more about Watoto HERE
Major awesome donation from:
Other awesome businesses who have made donations:
* Loganberry Lane * Blue Tongue Lizard Café * Glenbrook Butchery *
* Glenbrook Garden Centre * Abcoe Bulk Food Warehouse *
We look forward to seeing you there,
Rachel, Michele, Alison, Kara and Julie